The Edition line Associate Ltd is private limited company offers accounting, management consultancy, insurance brokerage services, property management, managing agency, audit support services, Outsourcing administrative office (internal audit, secretarial etc.) services, tax planning services and Entrepreneurship training for small, medium and large business clients.
•To provide the finest auditing, accounting, tax and management advisory services and to anticipate client needs.
•To be associated with today’s fastest growing companies and to help clients reach their maximum potential.
•To be a firm for whom it is both enjoyable and rewarding to work.
•To contribute to the community and the professional respect of our clients in handling their matters to the best of our ability in a strictly confidential manner.
•To be progressive with the professional management and system techniques currently in use.
•To grow but not lose the personal relationships with clients that are the foundation of the practice.
•To establish open lines of communication between the client’s personnel, the key staff accountant responsible for the client and the firm’s directors.
•To maintain the capability to provide all services required by our clients.
•Maintain superior quality of services to existing clients and expand the range of these services.
•Be fair, ethical and honest in all business transactions.
•Maintain a high level of motivation, professional development and satisfaction for all personnel.
•Continue growth in number, size and quality of clients.
The Edition line Associate Ltd seeks to provide a full suite of Administrative, Office Support Services and management accounting services for businesses in Kenya, allowing business owners to not only save money over in-house accounting and ensure their compliance with national laws, but to make valuable management decisions from their numbers.
To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
We provide the following services:
• Secretarial Services
• Bookkeeping services
• Management accounting
• Financial Statements for all legal entities
• Advisory, Consultation and Due Diligence
• Tax Related Services (Includes all related tasks i.e. Registrations, Returns,
• Financial System analyses, design and implementation
• Statutory Compliance
• SACCO's member's education day training.
• Domestic & Commercial Property Cleaning.
On property management we offer the following services among other;
• Responsible for the collection of tenant’s monthly rent.
• Sending demand notes.
• Receive proof of payment/ remind tenants to send proof of payments.
• Preparing client statements.
• Preparing payment for Landlords.
• Issuing receipts
• Payroll processing
• Accounts payable (entry, bill paying)
• Accounts receivable (entry, invoicing, deposits, collection)
• Sales tax processing
• Bank reconciliations
• Inventory m...
Management/Cost Accounting Services
• Cost and Margin Analysis
• Financial Projection
• Tax preparation
• Tax planning
• Addressing tax problems (audit representation, back taxes owed, payroll tax problems, IFRS issues, bankruptcy)