About the product
WHAT IT TAKES FOR YOUR CAR TO CLEARED, REGISTERED & DELIVERED FROM THE PORT OF MOMBASA:
1. Request for a quote from our office through our email or make a call.
2. On quote request, kindly provide us with the following info of the subject unit in question:
- Make of the unit.
- First year of registration & subsequent month
- Configuration (4wd or 2wd).
3. Upon an amicable agreement, you serve us with original import documents accompanied with soft copies of both
identity( for individuals) & certificate incorporation for companies or institutions card & taxpayers' certificate.
4. With 2-3 days prior to arrival of the vessel/ship aboard your said unit, the custom/KRA usually releases the manifest code that paves way for official declaration that generates the official e slip for duty payment.
5. Upon arrival & transfer of the units to the CFS( Container Freight Station) from the port, we swiftly apply for a
mandatory custom verification. Upon completion of verification we await for final release order that paves way for registration protocols.
6. Upon successful registration & all payments confirmed the unit is officially released by the customs.
7. Once the unit is our custody we check on the engine status. If it requires an oil change we immediately contact the client for informative gesture on it.
8. The delivery to Nairobi takes place next morning by our very competent delivery.
NB: You can collect the unit in Mombasa if you like or have your own arrangements for that matter
9. You come & collect your unit at our offices.
Contact with supplier