Our client, a top steel production company in East Africa is looking to recruit a sales executive to be based in Nairobi. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing sales plans in assigned markets to achieve sales targets, growth, and profitability. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience and Have experience in the Construction Sector
Key Requirements :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Monitor and report on market competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information for management decision making.
- Implement a tour plan to identify new markets and business opportunities and ensure maximum geographical coverage of the company’s products.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations in order to attract new customers and enhance customers’ awareness of the company’s’ product range.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities and build strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly/ quarterly sales reports that review the sales performance in the given segment.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain how our products and services can meet these needs.
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns they might have.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have experience in the Construction sector
- At least 5 years of sales experience
- Ability to generate reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Should be persuasive and goal oriented.
- Should be able to work independently or in a team.
- Proven ability to multitask and deal with diverse responsibilities.
- Display excellent leadership skills and be a team player.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and deal with diverse responsibilities.