View all 685 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales & Marketing Officer
View all 685 Jobs
Sales & Marketing Officer
Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Company: Stellar Physio,
Title: Sales & Marketing Officer,
Gross Salary : Ksh. 20k retainer plus commission,
We are a private clinic, seeking to recruit a capable, motivated and professional Marketing Assistants who will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities. Candidates should be detail oriented, self-starter, social media savvy, a creative thinker, a team player and a strong communicator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and map the target customers.
- Achieve individual & team sales targets by developing (and implementing) a clear growth strategy.
- Prepare and present compelling sales proposals to prospective clients
- Identify ways of generating business from existing and new clients
- Develop new markets and products for the business
- Prepare regular reports on client activities and projects
- Build and grow business networks to convert to business opportunities
- Fully implement CRM to increase sales and retain customers and develop and implement schemes aimed at building customer loyalty
- Monitor market needs with a view to ensuring the Company’s products have a competitive edge
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products;
- Generate and coordinate persuasive communication content.
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor/ Diploma in Sales/ Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum of (2) two years working experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent public relations and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Officer) to [email protected] by 5th December 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 21 Jan, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
- Employee | Full Time | 5 Jan, 2023JOB BYRecours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
- Employee | Full Time | 22 Dec, 2022JOB BYRecours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
See all jobs