View all 684 Jobs
Job vacancy General Manager
View all 684 Jobs
Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Title: General Manager,
Industry: Tool & Machinery,
Salary: Kshs 500k – 600K
Our client is a multi-national company, a leader in the world market in assembly and fastening materials. They are seeking to hire a General Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that assigned sales targets for its business unit in Kenya is attained and improved. The position requires a candidate with competencies in being a team player, motivate, inspire, mentor, coach and grow the sales team accordingly.
- Recruit suitable candidates in vacant positions in Kenya and other recruitment and/or selection support.
- Manage, coach and motivate both internal and external staff and be able to lead by example.
- Implementation of a growth strategy to realize the growth of the company in line with the objectives as outlined in the company strategy.
- Succession planning within the Company.
- Manage the Sales Teams, address and identify and grievances by clients and/or staff.
- Evaluate, review and monitor sales performance of staff and communicate job expectations.
- Conduct quarterly performance meetings with Managers, Internal Staff and CSC’s (sales reps).
- Implement sales strategies across the Company in Kenya and accomplish said targets.
- Drive growth of customer base development according to set targets.
- Generate sales reports daily, monitor and report on same.
- Research business development opportunities within Kenya.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities.
- Participating in developmental opportunities, staying up to date with publications and build professional networks.
- Development of Divisions within Kenya in line with Company requirements.
- Development of customer contact points in line with Company requirements.
- Initiate disciplinary processes where and when required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration and/or Management; Sales related qualification;
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in a similar role.
- Must have Sales experience.
- Industry knowledge.
- Business planning, Integrity, People-Orientated & Financial Administration;
- General Management Stakeholder Engagement &Analytical Skills;
- Strategic Leadership; Team Player; Detailed Orientated;
- Good decision maker; Emotional and Cultural Intelligence;
- Deductive and Interpretive Reasoning;
- Able to travel; and clean disciplinary and criminal record.
- Kenyan citizen/ Domicile;
- Unendorsed Driving License
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager- Tools & Machinery) to [email protected] on or before 5th Dec 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 21 Jan, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
- Employee | Full Time | 5 Jan, 2023JOB BYRecours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
- Employee | Full Time | 22 Dec, 2022JOB BYRecours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
See all jobs