View all 378 Jobs
- Job Search
- Admin Jobs
- Corporate Staffing Services
- Administrative Assistant
Job vacancy Administrative Assistant
Corporate Staffing Services
View all 378 Jobs
Administration Jobs In Kenya.
LVCT Health is an established Kenyan NGO that is renowned for its implementation of HIV and health programs at scale in Kenya. Through its vision of Healthy Empowered Communities, LVCT Health is a leader in the design and implementation of innovative HIV prevention and treatment approaches, sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR) and Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV) prevention programs reaching the most vulnerable populations. The organization works with governments and other stakeholders at national and county levels. LVCT Health is the prime partner of The USAID Stawisha Pwani, which is a 5-year program funded b the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through the US Agency for International Development (USAID) to increase the use of quality county-led health services in Kilifi, Kwale, Mombasa and Taita Taveta Counties. The aim of the program is to strengthen county health systems with a focus on HIV Prevention & Treatment, Family Planning, Reproductive, Maternal, Child and
Adolescent Health (FP/ RMNCAH) and Nutrition. The program objectives are:
- Increased demand for and access to quality HIV prevention services.
- Increased demand for and access to quality HIV treatment services.
- Use of quality FP, Reproductive, Maternal, New-born, Child & Adolescent Health and Nutrition Services (FP/RMNCAH).
- Strengthened capacity of county health systems, local partners and communities to deliver quality health services.
We are looking for a dynamic well qualified and motivated individual to join our great team by filling the following vacant position:
Position: Administrative Assistant AA/LVCT/11/2022
Reporting to: Senior Human Resources & Admin. Officer
To manage the main reception are and support in administration services.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Serve as the face of the organization at the front office.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mails, both physical and electronic and directing them to the appropriate persons in a timely fashion in a timely manner.
- Deal with enquiries and correspondence; routing to the relevant/appropriate member of staff
- Takes lead in identifying any required additional office/program space
- Ensure hospitality is accorded to visitors and partners visiting the office.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements and logistics for the organization – bookings, transportation, etc.
- Ensure that the office space, fixtures and furniture are in good condition and report any anomalies to the head of management or designated supervisor.
- Maintain office machines i.e. the telephone system and the photocopier.
- Provides leadership on provision of administrative support to activities being undertaken in the office including overseeing provision of refreshment, booking and allocation of meeting rooms and work stations for visitors.
- Manage and monitor quality of services by administration contracted vendors ensuring satisfactory and efficient services to the users within the terms of the Service contracts and rates.
- Ensure that the Project has acquired all necessary statutory licenses and that they are valid at all times.
- Manages the Service contracts that supports the office operations functions.
- Ensures the operations are compliant with the laid down standing operating procedures and other underlying policies.
- Maintain adequate and optimal office supplies (kitchen & stationery), ensuring prompt and timely replenishment on a monthly or quarterly basis to avoid any stock outs including maintenance of the issuance and receipts records in the prescribed monitoring records thereof.
- Ensures the office is properly opened and locked up at commencement and close of business of each day respectively.
- Record keeping and filing documents.
- Oversee maintenance of general cleanliness
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Secretarial studies or a related Course.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Good Public relations and communication skills.
- Able to listen, be flexible and multi-task.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover
letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to
[email protected] . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly
indicated on the subject line and cover letter.
The closing date is 2nd December, 2022. O
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
Mechanical TechnicianEmployee | Full Time | 8 Mar, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
Internal AuditorEmployee | Full Time | 24 Feb, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
Food & Beverage Operations Shift ControllerEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYRecours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
Electrical TechnicianEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
WelderEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
Machinist Cnc-benderEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
Laser Machine Cutter OperatorEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
General Fitter/fabricatorEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
See all jobs