View all 331 Jobs
- Job Search
- Graphic Design Jobs
- Corporate Staffing Services
- Graphic Designer
Job vacancy Graphic Designer
Corporate Staffing Services
View all 331 Jobs
Communication Jobs In Kenya.
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. We launched in July 2014 and our mission is to become No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more. Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; these services include our 7-day free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services. As we continue to expand the mall, our scope of offerings will increase in variety, simplicity and convenience; join us and enjoy the increasing benefits. We are highly customer-centric and are committed towards finding innovative ways of improving our customers’ shopping experience with us Thank You and we hope you enjoy your experience with us.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create overall layout and design for print and electronic media in adherence to brandguidelines.
- Conceptualize, design and creatively package commercials, marketing promos, adverts and editorial products.
- Design and produce materials – both digital and print including signage, brochures, webpages, posters, wallpapers, displays advertisements and more.
- Provide creative concepts as well as make sound recommendations to improve corporate branding using graphics.
- Execute and manage production of communications and translate project concepts into digital media deliverables.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability.
- Test graphics across various media, amend designs after feedback and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Who are you?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Degree or equivalent in one or more of the following areas: Graphics Design Media Arts, Animation, Video Production or related field.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in design production.
- Proficient in graphic design tools, specifically Adobe CS (such as In Design, Illustrator, Photo- shop) and other design software.
- Ability to keep current with emerging design trends and technologies.
- Strong adaptation skills, result driven, flexible and strong communication skills. ∙ Good at taking briefs and understanding requirements.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Creative, analytical, able to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent Video Editing skills will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to [email protected] clearly stating the subject heading by 22 nd October 2022.
Please state your current and expected remuneration in your CV . Due to thehighvolume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
Head of Financial Planning and AnalysisEmployee | Full Time | 31 Mar, 2023JOB BYRecours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
It ManagerEmployee | Full Time | 29 Mar, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
Mechanical TechnicianEmployee | Full Time | 8 Mar, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
Internal AuditorEmployee | Full Time | 24 Feb, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
Food & Beverage Operations Shift ControllerEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYRecours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
Electrical TechnicianEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
WelderEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
Machinist Cnc-benderEmployee | Full Time | 16 Feb, 2023JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
See all jobs