View all 969 Jobs
Job vacancy Field Officer
View all 969 Jobs
Agricultural Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Field Officer – Agribusiness,
Location: North Rift, Mt Kenya and Nakuru,
Gross salary: Kshs 30k,
Our client is an agricultural enterprise involved in the growing, contracting and export of fresh fruits and vegetables and largely working with small-holder farmers in the country. They seek to hire a field officer who will be the key contact person with the company’s contracted farmers located in Nyeri, Kiambu, Muranga, Nakuru, Bomet and Kisii and will be responsible for fruits purchases, farmer training and implementing standards and other farmer and product development activities
- Oversee the company’s small-scale farm operations with livestock, gardens, avocados, and passion fruits.
- Demonstrate good agronomic and animal husbandry skills to ensure a commercially viable venture.
- Sales and marketing of the farm produce.
- Small-holder organic avocado farmers’ outreach
- Certificate or diploma in organic or general agriculture.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of fruit farming and working with small-holder farmers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to speak in local dialect in the respective regions.
- Creativity and work results orientation.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Willingness to work in dynamic and rural settings.
- A valid motorcycle license is a prerequisite and essential.
N/B Please mention the area you are interested in working in.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Field Officer – Agribusiness) to [email protected] before 1st October 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs