View all 969 Jobs
Job vacancy Credit Control Officer Sept
View all 969 Jobs
Credit Control Officer Sept Job
Accounting Jobs In Kenya.
Job Ref: CCU 003/2022- Credit Control Officer,
- Carry out debt collection activities
- Work out repayment plan; final options with debtors, restructure and advise on the way forward when all debt collection effort is no longer viable.
- Ensure integrity of debtors’ database
- Arrange interviews for debtors who wish to come in and discuss repayment plans
- Preparation and submission of weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and yearly reports to the management
- Ensure timely debt collection and reconciliation of accounts
- Carry out periodic visits to regions on debt recovery
- Prepare weekly and monthly collection reports.
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting option) or equivalent
- Member of professional body :-CPA K/ CCP
- A minimum three (3) years progressive working experience in a dynamic financial service organization.
- In depth knowledge of modern Credit Management Systems & Processes.
Excellent numerical analytical and problem solving skills
How To Apply
If you meet the specific requirements for the position of interest, apply online paying keen attention to the following two (2) step process;
- By filling in the online data form.
- Followed by Sending an Application Letter addressed to:
The Group Managing Director
KUSCCO Center 4th Floor Upper Hill,
P.O. box 28403-00200
Together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), indicating current and expected salary, contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone. Attach copies of certificates/testimonial and email to [email protected].N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs