HR Jobs In Kenya.HR and Logistics Officer(Kenya) , Legal Action Worldwide (LAW).
Legal Action Worldwide (LAW) is searching for an experienced professional with a background in administration to support the HR and Logistics and some Finance functions. His/hers/theirs will be the focal person for LAW’s Nairobi office, ensuring project teams are supported in their queries also build staff capacity. His/hers/theirs will report directly to the Programme Manager and matrix reporting to the Head of HR and Compliance, in addition working closely with the Finance Manager.The positionWhere?
The position will be based at the Nairobi Office in Kenya. His/hers/theirs should have the residency and legal right to work in Kenya. Some regional travel opportunities may be available.This position is full time, but we may be flexible for the right candidate. It is a 12-month contract, and possible extension subject to funding.Role Overview and ResponsibilityThe HR and Logistics Officer will work closely with the Africa team to ensure smooth running of the office and provide strong HR and Finance administrative duties. The post holder will perform duties in accordance with the responsibilities outlined below: Skills and Qualifications Required
How To Apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Accounting or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 year’s demonstrated experience in administration; preferably working within a HR or Finance function;
- Track record of delivering general HR/Admin procedures and policies, safety, and good financial or accounting background;
- Knowledge and experience of general payroll and statutory requirements;
- Flexible and proactive with ability to manage different demands and multi-tasking
- Experience with an international NGO preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in both English and local languages;
- To work independently, take initiative and can prioritize conflicting deadlines;
- Demonstrated experience to establish positive relationships with various stakeholders;
- Good understanding of Labour law including safeguarding;
The team is small but expanding so if you have the right experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support the teams with their amazing work, we would like to hear from you.Please send an email with a CV and statement of interest (neither exceeding 2 pages of A4) in English to [email protected]
no later than 9 October 2022
. The subject of the application should read ‘HR and Logistics Officer, Kenya’ N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job.
Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here
. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?
. Check Out Best short Courses For You.