View all 911 Jobs
Job vacancy B2B Marketing Lead
View all 911 Jobs
B2B Marketing Lead
Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: B2B Marketing Lead – Nigeria,
Job Type: Full-time,
Reporting to: Head of Ad-Sales, Africa,
Gross Salary NGN 430,000– 700,000 + Commission 1% on all Sales,
Our client is a music service provider with users across Africa. They seek to hire an experienced motivated B2B Marketing Lead with a strong passion for driving demand and lead generation for our sales teams across Africa. The successful candidate will be responsible for end-to-end sales cycles from B2B Marketing,
- Grow the brand ad solution through targeted brand building and performance marketing within Africa’s 50-100 biggest brands and top 50 advertising agencies.
- Manage and improve the Brand’s sales pitch including product innovation of products.
- Grow business from current clients through excellent campaign execution, report, and case studies.
- You will be responsible for the Brand’s advertisement platform including product innovation, product management, brand building, lead generation, content marketing, sales materials, and campaign management/ad operations.
- Create sales materials and case studies communicating the unique value proposition of the brand to drive advertisement sales.
- Lead generation through growing engagements, online and offline, with top brands and advertising agencies across Africa.
- Assist the sales team with CRM management, growth, and maintenance.
- Contentiously analyze, develop, execute and evaluate ad sales activities.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Sales and Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
- At least 5 years of experience working with top Agencies.
- Previous experience in Media Sales generation for the Sales team is a MUST.
- Industry contacts.
- Experience in PR and Events management to assist in generating new leads.
- Data and Insights analysis.
- End-to-end experience in the content value chain with the ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Prior experience in proposal writing
- Experience in managing and producing reports.
- Experience working with content management systems.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (B2B Marketing Lead -Nigeria) to [email protected] by 30th Sept 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs