Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Executive Assistant , Weza Care SolutionsThe Executive Assistant
requires exceptional administrative and clerical skills to support the Executive Director. They are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, they should be organized, have superb research skills and must be exceptional communicators with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information.Key Responsibilities
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements and meetings and conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
How To Apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (desirable).
- Certificate in Business Administration or related (essential).
- Five years of experience in an executive support role.
- A methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to send their applications to [email protected]
on or before 10th August 2022.
Only candidates who send application letters and attached CVs will be screened. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you are not contacted within two weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.Note: Weza Care Solutions is urgently seeking to fill this position.“WezaCare is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, sex, national origin, or disability status. N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job.
Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here
. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?
. Check Out Best short Courses For You.