Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Administration Officer , ABC EXPAT.Mission
This position will play a key role in the organizational strategy of our company. The scope of work will cover aspects of Office management & Procurement. The Admin officer will be responsible for providing support to our employees, assist in daily office needs and manage the company’s general administrative activities as well as management of our co-working space ‘’LA VILLA’’.Responsibilities
- Implementation and maintenance of office and administrative functions
- Supervising housekeeping staff as per allocated daily schedule.
- Management of office landline by responding to correspondence and queries and directing incoming calls to the relevant contact person/staff.
- Man the front office and ensure all visitors are aided promptly by welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Attending to vendors who come to the office for delivery of goods / provision of services
- Track stocks of office supplies and place requisition requests to management
- Purchase of kitchen supplies, stationery, and equipment within the allocated budget
- Coordinate on maintenance of all office related issues by collaborating with the approved service providers/technicians to resolve the issues
- Supervising the work of service providers/technicians for any office repairs or services
- Inform staff and tenants of any maintenance issues by posting what the issue is on Teams, when it will be resolved, what to use in the meantime and notify them once it has been sorted
- Assist in planning and Organization of Company events logistics within the allocated budget
- Source and receive supplier quotations for review and approval in coordination with the finance department
- Perform supplier’s due diligence before purchasing is done to ensure items/services meet quality standards required by the company
- Management of the procurement filing system i.e. ensure documents related to suppliers are appropriately filled.
- Management of the conference/meeting room booking system
- Assist with management of LA VILLA tenants in relation to their office needs
- Assist the sales director with office tours for potential LA VILLA tenants
- Supervise the work of external security staff to ensure their objectives are delivered to agreed standards.
- Any other duty that might be assigned to you
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration related academic background
- At least 2 years working experience in Office Management Duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer use competency (Office 365,Microsoft Teams, CRM, Perfex, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong ability to multitask with excellent time management skills
This position is to be filled immediately & offers a great career plan within a fast-growing company. How To Apply
If interested, send your CV and Cover Letter and any other supporting document indicating your salary expectations to [email protected] by 12/08/2022. N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job.
Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here
. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?
. Check Out Best short Courses For You.