View all 970 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Manager
View all 970 Jobs
Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Sales Manager – Healthcare,
Repots to: MD, Africa,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is in the Healthcare industry and they seek to hire a Sales Manager to achieve Sales & Profitability targets and grow market share while cultivating a culture of customer delight within the sales team.
- Manage and lead East, Central & West Africa sales team to achieve & exceed budgeted sales targets, revenues and profits.
- Manage and coordinate the sales team activities through proactive prospecting and inquiries follow up.
- Ensuring timely response & attendance to all enquiries and quotations while adhering to internal pricing & process guidelines.
- Create & maintain a comprehensive customer database by ensuring customer information is correctly captured & recorded at the initial contact point and regularly updated.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through proactive service delivery
- Building and forging lasting customer relationships through wide and proactive networking.
- Ensuring high levels customer delight through proactive complaint handling and cultivating a lasting culture of customer delight within the sales team.
- Forging and maintaining close working relationships with other internal teams for smooth customer service delivery.
- Ensuring active participation in sales promotional campaigns & activations by sales team in liaison with the marketing team.
- Develop and analyze reports relating to prospecting, online traffic and conversion ratios.
- Proactive review of internal processes & SOP’s for timely and delightful customer service delivery.
- Preparation of annual departmental budgets and various other internal reports and submission within set timelines.
- Responsible for sales departmental expense management.
- Processing and timely debt collection within Starkey’s Credit Policy
- Identify & recommend relevant training opportunities for sales team member’s skills and competency development.
- All managers & various other support functions
- Customers: For business opportunities & marketing
- Competitors: Market intelligence
- Suppliers: Accessory products & customer service delivery
- Government: Compliance to regulation/legislation
Skills & Qualifications
- Business Degree or a related field of study.
- A bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing or business-related field from a recognized institution. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- At least (7) seven years’ experience in sales, (3) three of which should be at managerial level.
- Hands on approach, results driven & pleasant personality
- Strong desire & passion for customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Great organizational, analytical, interpersonal skills & a team player
- Ability to create win – win situation in conflict resolution
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications software packages
- A valid passport and must have a car.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager –Healthcare) to [email protected] on or before 10th July 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 13 Aug, 2022JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
See all jobs