View all 968 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales & Marketing Representative
View all 968 Jobs
Sales & Marketing Representative
Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Sales & Marketing Representative- Branding,
Gross Salary: Ksh 40,000 + Commission,
Our client an online design and print company intends to hire a Sales & marketing representative who will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Creating, managing, and adapting an overall strategy for the brand.
- Working with designers and production department to gather assets for campaigns
- Deciding how much of the marketing budget goes to different tools and services for each campaign.
- Conducting market research to ensure campaigns are relevant to your audience.
- Staying on top of and testing marketing trends and strategies.
- Implementing Door to Door campaign strategy (main focus on corporates, SMEs).
- Tracking metrics and analyzing the performance of various strategies, channels, and campaigns.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals and securing strong brand recognition among key customers.
- Research marketing and sales opportunities with a view to understanding both the existing market and potential new markets.
- Create a clear plan for the sales and marketing department.
- Visit clients, travel to trade shows, and meet with prospective customers.
- Analyze sales statistics to measure business growth and determine strategies for increased performance. Conduct regular check-in meetings to report on performance.
- Maintain advanced product knowledge for the sales and marketing team across the entire portfolio to ensure the right information is passed on to the customer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and accounts.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in marketing or sales in a printing/branding company
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- High levels of creativity & Integrity
- Strategic Thinking, Self-driven, and Service-oriented
- Positive self-motivated, Builds lasting bonds
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & marketing representative – Design and Print) to [email protected] before 9th July 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs