View all 968 Jobs
Job vacancy Lead Sales Representative
View all 968 Jobs
Lead Sales Representative
Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Lead Sales Representative,
Reporting To : Managing Director,
Gross Salary: 100k,
Our client a miller company seeks to hire a Lead Sales Representative who will formulate and implement sales functional policies and strategies so as to achieve sales volumes and business growth profitability in accordance with the planned and agreed objectives.
- Formulate and successfully implement sales plans and strategies, to achieve agreed Sales Volumes Targets and be within the agreed budgets and profitability levels – for the Maize meal range of products and all products that will be launched in the future.
- Set, document and ensure achievement of agreed daily sales volume targets for respective Sales Territories, Route Sales Reps,
- Distribution Agents, and all other sales channels covered by the
- Sales Team.
- Train, develop skills –capability, coach, and motivate the Field sales force to maximize their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop a highly effective and efficient distribution channel (Route to Market) RTM and distributor operating standards to optimize product availability. Establish a strong, motivated, and formidable Distributor network and achieve a numeric retail distribution that will grow the sales volumes sustainably and profitably.
- Effectively conduct quarterly Distribution agents’ meetings and training sessions to ensure volume growth, product loyalty, geographic growth, demographic growth, and harmony among neighboring distributors by demarcating their territories and assigning them respective Retail outlets and other customers formally.
- Ensure brand listing and visibility in all Key Supermarkets, Priority Supermarkets, and also in Institutions that will include Hotels, Restaurants, and Cafeterias (HORECAS) among others.
- Ensure superior customer service that meets/exceeds customers’ expectations- especially ensuring timely delivery of ALL customers’ orders.
- Recommend any marketing support, and research activities, jointly evaluate results, and take appropriate and timely actions as necessary for a sustained share of market growth by Brands.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information on competitor activities, pricing, and tactics and communicate regularly, either daily, weekly, or monthly as appropriate, to the GM and agree on urgent action plans to safeguard and grow our market share.
- Ensure that all customers abide by the company credit policy and adhere to the agreed trading terms and maintain debtors at the agreed level. Ensure Zero loss of company funds through Distributors and Field Sales team through efficient and effective Credit Control and Credit Management programs in liaison with the Finance team.
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of all assets assigned to the Field Sales and team –that will include Cash Registers, Vehicles, and any other sales and Marketing Support items.
- Zero loss of property through daily tracking of the assets at Distributor-Trade level and Route-Salesmen level. -Debit all losses monthly.
- Ensure Market Returns from both Direct Routes and from distributors are managed to achieve set daily targets hence mitigating any losses attributed to poor market returns management.
- Administer and ensure timely payments of all monthly Sales team performance bonuses in liaison with the GM and the Finance Manager.
- Execute all other assignments as will be directed by the General Manager.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate in Business Studies or any Social Science.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in managing Sales and Operations/Logistics, Distribution, and Customer Service docket within an FMCG environment especially flour sales
- A strong background in FMCG (FLOUR) Sales and data analysis and accurate interpretation would be a definite advantage.
- Accounting Background will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with strong competence in MS Office Packages –including Excel, Access, Windows Professional, and PowerPoint.
- Good Communication,
- Sales negotiator
- Problem-solving and presentation skills crucial to overall objective achievement
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Lead Sales Representative –FMCG) to [email protected] before 1ST July 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs