View all 968 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Executive
View all 968 Jobs
Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Hapag-Lloyd belongs to the leading ocean carriers for the trades Transatlantic, Middle East, Latin America and Intra-America.
Key Functions / Accountabilities
- Exceeding budget within designated territory
- Soliciting potential customers; developing existing customers; servicing and maintaining all accounts within assigned territory
- Evaluate customer potential and conduct MR sales planning in QlikView
- Developing a sales pipeline in Sales Force to align to company aspirations and optimize vessel utilization in view of volume and profitability
- Developing account strategies
- Logging appointments, client contact In Sales Force.
- Monthly cycle of planning volumes by customer and trade relations
- Developing and maintaining excellent internal relationships that enhance customer experience
- Identifying backup/support and delegating as necessary, for e.g. problem solving goes to
- Manage and grow portfolio of customers and opportunities
- Cover MR and GEO from Customers ( push –pull) as defined in areas sales steering concept
- Focus on medium and large account
- Deal directly with customers to develop, secure and maintain most profitable business
- Conduct sales planning and performance management as defined in enhanced sales process
including account planning : regular/ GAM NVO GAM/ BCO
- Approach customer through specified sales channels
- Where appropriate for their market, serve as specialist e.g. reefer, commodity, import etc.
- Prepare and conduct visits, report and follow up on visits
- Conclude contracts for MR customers ( proposal, negotiations and closing )
- Record commitments ( tender tracking / commercial )
- Drive CU business for foreign MR’s and adhere to push pull process
- Selectively engage in TM discussions on important matters e.g. tender guidance and
negotiations, special commodity market rates etc.
- Feedback market information and give clear information to sales coordination regarding pricing
requirements to enable future communications with TM and handover to customer service.
- Coordinating credit applications in coordination with Sales Manager and Finance
- Completing weekly activity reports to be tabled and discussed during weekly 1on1 with line
- Any other Sales related tasks as requested by the Management.
Qualifications for this Position are:
- University degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in Sales or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have experience in a commercial role, preferably in the shipping industry
- Active knowledge of market, maritime documents and commercial terms
- Active knowledge of sales techniques
- MS Office Proficient
- Strong analytical skills
- Organization Awareness/Commercial acumen
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV to [email protected] not later than 18th July 2022.
Please indicate “Tittle” as the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs