View all 968 Jobs
Job vacancy Category Development & E-Commerce Training
View all 968 Jobs
Category Development & E-Commerce Training Job
Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Shopit Limited is a fully-fledged purchasing agency catering to the purchasing needs of a wide variety of clientele in the East African region. We aim at becoming the most trusted avenue for accessing all the world’s products. To achieve this goal, we are looking for like-minded individuals with knowledge and expertise in Category Development. We also intend to launch a programme for young minds looking to hone their skills in our E-commerce Training Programme.
- Ensure all products on the site are correctly grouped and standardized in terms of naming, descriptions, features and fonts.
- Ensuring the website has a user-friendly navigation mode.
- Prepare competitor analysis for all products.
- Analyze price competitiveness for each line.
- Conduct product line research, data and market insights of the search words used by customers and the products preferred to determine viable options for the company to venture into.
- Actively manage all line categories with the aid of line managers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to increase visibility and reduce overall bounce rate.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be self driven.
- Must have a positive attitude and passion in the field above.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Must be proactive and be willing to sacrifice to achieve results.
- Must be willing to work for 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday).
Experience in category development will be an added advantage.
Shopit E-Commerce Training.
Shopit is looking for like-minded individuals interested in joining our E-commerce training program to harness their skills in starting and running a successful online business. Successful candidates will have the chance to share over ten years of experience while gaining practical skills in a highly dynamic business environment.
- Must be 25 years of age or below.
- Must have acquired a C+ and above in their KCSE.
- Must have completed school and is awaiting graduation or already graduated with an interest in one of the following categories: Phone and Tablets, Computing, Electronics and Appliances, Networking and Telecom, Health and Medical, Beauty and Personal Care, Power and Electricals, Sports and Fitness, Books, Stationery and office supplies, Baby and Kids, Hardware and Tools, Autos and Tires, Fashion, Music Instruments, Industrial and Scientific.
- Must have a well-functioning laptop.
- Available for a period of 3 months.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Must be willing to work six days a week (Monday-Saturday.)
- Must be self-driven, proactive, and have high integrity.
- Must be innovative, responsible, and ready to work under minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward their applications to [email protected]N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs