View all 968 Jobs
Job vacancy Nursing Officer
View all 968 Jobs
Medical Jobs In Kenya. – Nursing Officers.Qualification:
- Hold a Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing
- At least 1-year experience as a nursing officer.
- Be registered with Nursing Council of Kenya with a valid current nursing practicing license (KRCHN- Dully registered)
- Conduct physical exams to assess patient health needs and problems
- Implement physicians’ orders, perform treatments, start IVs, administer medications, and interpret special tests.
- Administer direct care to injured, disabled, ill, or convalescent patients
- Review and maintain medical records
- Implement and develop nursing care plans
- Counsel patients and family members on disease prevention and health maintenance
- Order and evaluate diagnostic tests to assess patients’ conditions and needs
- Supervise the work of licensed practical nurses, nursing aides, and assistants
- Educate patients about their medical conditions and treatment plans
- Maintain a safe, hygienic working environment
- Prepare rooms and medical equipment and decontaminate instruments
- Provide emotional and psychological support
- Adheres’ to our mission, vision and values, and upstanding character in good standing
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving skills
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above requirements and interested in the position should forward their cover letter (clearly indicating the reference subject), Updated CV, copies of certificates and 2 reference letters to [email protected] so as to reach the above on or before JUNE 30, 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Caution: Kendu Adventist Hospital does not, and will never solicit money for any part of its recruitment processes including short-listing, interviews, background, and/or medical check-ups. Therefore, we will not be responsible for such fraudulent correspondence or any loss of money or theft which may result from anyone engaging in any fraudulent recruitment activity.
.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs