View all 1003 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Manager
View all 1003 Jobs
Sales Jobs In Kenya.
Position: Sales Manager – Commercial & Industrial,
Salary: 250k plus bonus,
Our client is a leading provider of commercial and industrial (C&I) solar solutions in India. They are working to replicate that achievement in Kenya. They are looking to hire a Commercial & Industrial Sales Executive to help realize that vision. This position will report directly to the VP for Africa. It has the potential to evolve into a C&I Sales Manager role with responsibilities to build a C&I sales team, develop sales strategy, and support sales expansion to other African countries.
- To help achieve C&I sales target of 580M KES in FY22-23 (5-7MW) and >800M KES in FY23-24.
- To co-design and execute C&I growth strategy.
- To represent C&I work to industry partners.
- Sell commercial and industrial rooftop and ground mount PV solar projects from 20kWp to >1MWp as well as C&I solar water heating systems:
- Generate channel partners, leads, and prospects in order to build a C&I sales funnel
- Compose, present, and negotiate techno-commercial project designs and proposals
- Close deals with clear and mutually agreed expectations for smooth transition to execution
- Manage client relationships to help ensure satisfaction and generate referrals for new sales
- Execute impact assessments
- Generate leads and enhance the brand by representing the company at exhibitions and conferences, industry group events, etc.
- Collaborate creatively with internal and external solar financing partners to secure project-based financing that enables sales closure.
- Coordinate with technical, ops, and finance to ensure customer expectations and timelines are met
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree /Master’s degree in sales, marketing, business or related field
- 3-8 experience years in techno-commercial B2B sales with track record of success against targets.
- Track record in the solar industry with a strong C&I network/pipeline spanning 2-5 years.
- Experience working internationally, collaborating with remote cross-cultural teams.
- Verifiable experience leading long (3-9+ month), consultative sales engagements for high-value projects ($50,000 – >$1,000,000) through to closure and success.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver capable of quickly understanding business needs across different sectors, organizations, and personalities, and tailoring sales approach accordingly
- Comfortable discussing or quickly learning about solar system designs and related engineering
- Confident and capable of selling and negotiating with executive decision makers (CEO, Director, MD etc.) of large, high-worth businesses and organizations.
- Superb professional writing and quantitative skills: excellent at putting together polished and attractive written proposals and presentations in Google Docs and Slides, as well as conducting pricing, ROI, and other quantitative analysis in Google Sheets
- Excited about nearly constant travel within Kenya to meet prospects and clients, while working and maintaining structure to your work on an extremely autonomous basis
- Experience selling across the manufacturing, ag, education, health, retail, and hospitality sectors.
- A keen understanding of solar financing structures such as leasing and PPAs.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Commercial & Industrial Sales Executive) to [email protected] before or on 30th June 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs