View all 1003 Jobs
Job vacancy Manager of Corporate Communications & Marketing
View all 1003 Jobs
Manager of Corporate Communications & Marketing Job
Communications Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Manager of Corporate Communications & Marketing- Manufacturing,
Reports to: Managing Director,
Location: Ruiru, Kiambu,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client, a leading general Manufacturing Company is seeking for a highly talented and experienced Manager of Corporate Communications who will lead the organization’s communications team and as they develop and implement internal and external communication strategies for the organization to ensure that unified, consistent, and positive messages define and promote the corporate identity and mission.
He/She will be tasked with the development and implementation of the company’s integrated marketing strategy to effectively promote the brand and the business
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization through internal and external communication.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for communicating on behalf of the organization that represents the corporate identity, and promotes and supports the organizations mission.
- Oversees the workflow and work assignments of the communications team to ensure effective collaboration among team members and consistent, quality work.
- Drafts proposals for special communications projects; presents on and promotes these projects to management.
- Seeks new methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key events and changes in the organization including the launch of new products, special events, local and global community service, and other topics of interest.
- Prepares and delivers presentations in the company to share information.
- Prepares and distributes direct marketing products.
- Represents the company in a variety of settings, always promoting the company in the best possible way.
- Help shape the key company’s events to target audiences which exemplify and communicate brand values.
- Contribute to the development of the marketing and communications budget
- Actively manage the expenditure budget formulation for the marketing and communications function and monitor actual spend against budget within the overall operating budget.
- Work with the Management team and others to ensure maximum value is achieved in return for the revenue on marketing and communications
- Monitor and report on the evaluation of marketing and communications initiatives.
- Maintain and circulate marketing effectiveness analysis
- Provide operational and analytical reports as required, including Board reports
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Key Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Communications or Business Administration. A Master’s degree in Marketing / Communication would be a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of media, including social media.
- Experience in the management, promotion and delivery of corporate communication, strategic and operational activities.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating content that engages, informs and motivates.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take decisions autonomously.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to interact with both high-level management and directors as well as clients.
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Copywriting and editing skills, including experience in writing publications, newsletters and online content.
How to Apply
If you meet these criteria and also possess a strategic, analytical mind, we’d like to hear from you. Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Manager of Corporate Communications & Marketing – Manufacturing) to [email protected] by 29th June 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs