HR Jobs In Kenya. Human Resource Officer , Shofco, Reports to: Human Resource Director, Direct reports to: Human Resource Assistant / Janitor Supervisor, Location: Kibera, Working Hours: Monday – Friday | 8.00 AM – 5.00PM, Job Purpose
To be responsible for ensuring the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are conducted in a manner that allows proper implementation of SHOFCO’s strategy and objectives.Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Behaviour, Management and Leadership or any other related field
Other requirements (unique/job specific)
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) is desirable
- Registration with Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) is a must
How to Apply
- 5 years’ experience working with the Human Resource department
- Must be familiar with the Kenya Labour Laws
- Experience of working with human resource management systems
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office Suite
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to [email protected]
quoting their current and expected salaries. The Subject should clearly indicate the position being applied for. Applications without this information will not be considered. Shortlisting will be done on a roll out basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job.
Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here
. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?
. Check Out Best short Courses For You.