View all 983 Jobs
Job vacancy Assistant Manager
View all 983 Jobs
Assistant Manager Job
Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Digital Operations,
Reports to: Regional Manager, East Africa,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a leading aggregator and distributor of music across Africa segments and has recently ventured into content production with a view to build its own repertoire. It has a traditional distribution base is telecom operators, but is also growing rapidly into digital platforms such as YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, etc. Seeks to hire a skilled and competent Assistant Manager – Digital Operations who will be part of the team designed to develop, implement, track and optimize our sales and marketing campaigns across our YouTube & audio streaming channels and will be involved in developing the company’s multi-channel communication strategies.
- Communication across the globe with the various teams across Africa and within India, directing them on how to effectively optimize channels.
- Planning:- To plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Promotion:- Responsible for promoting content links for various distribution platforms such as iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer, etc. Coordination with Content managers for upcoming content and planning promotions accordingly.
- Leadership:- Build a team of account managers to manage the digital channels for content distribution.
- New Ideas:- To propose innovative ideas, in order to induce creative growth strategies.
- Performance tracking:- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels, using 3rd party agencies.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Cross platform promotions in Digital environment.
- Optimizing overall CPM.
While the company currently focuses primarily on YouTube, they are looking at expanding into other video streaming platforms and would like you to head their operations in this vertical going forward.
Sponsored online advertising.
Promoting content on other websites, using digital networking.
Promoting content in higher CPM markets.
Performing video optimization activities, including tagging videos using relevant terms.
Communicating with our digital service providers (Apple Music, Spotify…) to have content playlisted.
- Relevant degree or certification and equivalent practical experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive audience growth and online growth.
- Deep knowledge of YouTube optimization.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to operate with energy and flexibility in a fast-paced.
- Self-starter, able to notice challenges and inefficiencies and put in motion the requisite actions to overcome these challenges and inefficiencies.
- Be able to adapt to a constantly evolving and collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of the relevant social media platforms and promotional tools.
- Experience in content ingestion into the relevant audio streaming platforms in the region (e.g. Mdundo, BoomPlay, Tunecore, CD Baby…)
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Manager – Digital Operations) to [email protected] by 27th May 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs