View all 983 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior Manager
View all 983 Jobs
Media Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Senior Manager – Audio Streaming,
Location: Sandton, GP, South Africa ,
Reports To: VP Operations,
Gross Salary: 4000 USD,
Our client is a leading aggregator and distributor of music across Africa segments and has recently ventured into content production with a view to build its own repertoire. It has a traditional distribution base is telecom operators, but is also growing rapidly into digital platforms such as YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, etc. Seeks to hire a skilled and competent Senior Manager who will be domain head for Audio Streaming, your primary role will be to guide digital operations resources across Africa to entice more users to listen to priority releases both locally and across the globe. The role entails strong leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment spanning East, West and Southern Africa. The company actively releases from A-list artists in each of these regions, and would need you to ensure that these tracks rise to prominence on the major global audio streaming platforms.
Key Areas Include:
Ensuring the maximum visibility for releases on the relevant local and international platforms through playlisting on playlists curated by the application itself/its employees and third-parties.
Create and manage relationship with key stakeholders in the audio streaming ecosystem, including distribution partners, executives at audio streaming stores, and third-party playlisters as well.
Involvement in marketing plan and campaign creation to ensure that the plan is optimized for audio streaming revenue maximization.
- Be in constant communication with audio streaming stores and other distribution partners to ensure that priority tracks and albums are pushed on the relevant playlist
- Optimize the marketing strategy to ensure maximum consumption on audio streaming stores
- Playlisting, this would entail the likes of getting interviews on audio streaming stores, obtaining banner promotions/in-app advertisements, securing playlist covers and managing paid promotions on any audio streaming stores on which this is possible.
- You would finally be expected to monitor and be ultimately accountable for the revenues and playlist placements on audio streaming stores.
- Planning:- To oversee the planning of releases across Africa.
- Promotion:- Responsible for promoting content links for various platforms like YouTube Music, iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer, Boomplay, Audiomack, etc. in coordination with local marketing resources and the digital team for upcoming content and planning promotions accordingly.
- Playlisting:- Securing native and third-party playlist placements on the platforms mentioned above. Also responsible for securing banners and cover placements.
- Leadership:- Guide a team of digital operations managers to manage the company’s audio streaming releases and ingestions.
- Analytics:- Lead all analysis and reporting of both revenue and usage.
- New Ideas:- To propose innovative ideas, in order to induce creative growth strategies.
- Performance tracking:- Measure and report performance of all releases, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Assist with development and the execution of marketing strategy, inclusive of campaign objectives, KPIs, targeting/segmentation, etc. with a particular emphasis on revenue maximization
- Maintain a deep understanding of current and emerging channels and network capabilities
- Optimizing our revenue per stream.
- Tertiary degree or diploma.
- At least 6 years experience within the content industry, either with a record label or Radio Station. Exposure to Mobile content environment is desirable.
- Candidate must be able to fulfil the position with minimum managerial guidance.
- Previous experience working with downloadable content and/or digital media.
- Industry contacts.
- End-to-end experience in the content value chain with the ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Experience in the development and management of online and mobile portal environments.
- Experience in managing and producing reports.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Experience working with metadata.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Manager – Audio Streaming) to [email protected] by 2 7 th May 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs