View all 984 Jobs
Job vacancy Finance Administrator / Accountant
View all 984 Jobs
Finance Administrator / Accountant
Finance Jobs In Kenya.
JOB TITLE: Finance Administrator / Accountant,
REPORTS TO: Finance Manager,
GROSS SALARY: Ksh. 100,000 – 180,000 based on experience,
DEPARTMENT: Finance Department,
Our client FB Franchising Kenya Ltd is the Franchise owner of Steers and Debonairs brands here in Kenya. They seek to hire a Finance Administrator / Accountant to proactively manage the sales against the modes of payments within the company stores and assist on financial accounting service to the Kenya Region thereby ensuring we achieve our objectives as set out in the Business Plan.
- Review Cash Control accounts vs POS Balancing.
- Daily reconciliation of the cashup reports.
- Process monthly company store turnover journals.
- Review weekly and month-end Company Owned Store Dashboard.
- Sign off COS supplier imports before batch processing.
- Submit remittance of COS payment of suppliers.
- Monthly recon stock movement balancing to POS and GP reports
- Review monthly COS GL listing, Trail balance, balance sheet recons.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register.
- Maintain the general ledger, including preparing journal entries, accounts analysis and reconciliation, monthly
- Raise accruals for Open PO’s
- Assist in the prepare monthly financial accounts, including preparation of monthly income statement using SEI and reporting on changes in financial position/budget variances
- Assist external auditors at year-end, including preparation of schedules, providing supporting documentation and explaining procedures
- Prepare monthly expenditure schedules as required by the Financial Manager
- Attend monthly stock counts
- Preparation of budgets, profit forecasts and rolling forecasts, together with the Financial Manager
- Assist on ad hoc tasks and projects as and when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/commerce
- Must have CPAK
- At least 5 years’ accounting experience of company stores to balance sheet.
- ERP proficiency essential
- IT Skills: Conversant with using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Sales system
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must have good people skills
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Computer Literacy-above average excel skills
- Financial Numeracy
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject Finance Administrator / Accountant to [email protected] before 2nd February 2022. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contactedN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs