View all 985 Jobs
Job vacancy ICT Officer
View all 985 Jobs
IT Jobs In Kenya.
Base is a platform created to serve collaborative projects with shared facilities and equipment in Kisumu, Siaya, Busia and Homabay Counties. Base has a vacancy in the ICT section as stated below:
Position: ICT OFFICER –KMR6 (1 Position)
Location: Kisumu, Kisian
Duration: One (1) year with a possibility of extension
Reporting to: Senior ICT Officer
This is the entry and training grade for Bachelor’s Degree holders in this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the supervision of a Senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop documentation of computer programs according to instructions and specification
- Install and configure computer systems
- Maintain application system
- Train users on effective and efficient use of ICT facilities
- Maintain up to date equipment maintenance register
- Install, configure and monitor Local Area Network component
- Participate in the planning and or deployment of ICT physical infrastructure
- Assist users in the Active Directory, e–mail server and User application
- Update and maintain the Institute’s website as may be required from time to time
- Service and repair ICT equipment; and
- Perform regular data and application backups.
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:–
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Information Technology,
Computer Science or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
Training and Certification in CCNA
Key Skills and Competencies
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication kills
- Remuneration: Compensation will be based on education level and demonstrated competency.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to
How To Apply
P. O. Box 1578–40100
Submit via email to [email protected] not later than 10th February, 2022
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY
Only short–listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs