View all 986 Jobs
Job vacancy Office Assistant
View all 986 Jobs
Project description: Base is a platform created to serve collaborative projects with shared facilities and equipment in Kisumu, Siaya, Busia and Homabay Counties. Base has a vacancy in the Human Resource/Administration section as stated below:
Position: Office Assistant, KMR 12 ( 1 position)
Location: Kisumu, Kisian
Duration: One (1) year with a possibility of extension
Reporting to: Administrative Officer
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Officer.
Duties and responsibilities will entail
- Cleaning of offices and compound;
- Recording and dispatching letters, files and documents
- Planting, weeding and pruning/mowing gardens
- Collecting, assembling and disposing waste.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Mean Grade D or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer application; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Organizational skill
- Public Relations skill
- Communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Remuneration: Compensation will based on education level and demonstrated competency.
Apply to Deputy Director, CGHR, P. O. Box 1578–40100 and submit via email [email protected] Kisumu not later than 10th February, 2022.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY
Only short–listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs