View all 986 Jobs
Job vacancy Civil Engineer
View all 986 Jobs
Civil Engineer Job
Engineering Jobs In Kenya.
ISM Containers is the design, build and delivery arm of ISM Africa with a focus on modular homes and container-based structures. Over the years we’ve converted hundreds of containers for a wide range of applications, including shops, homes, catering, office, retail, rental assets, and industrial structures at our manufacturing yard in Nairobi, Kenya. We Are Currently Looking to Fill the Positions of a Civil Engineer.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Study drawings and job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure conformity with QA/Q C specifications and requirements, Industry Codes,
- Standards and Procedures and provides technical advice to resolve problems.
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting, masonry, plumbing etc.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution
- Proficient in AUTO
- Must be a Registered Engineer with the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK);
- A thorough technical understanding of building and construction management
- With at least 5 years of successful work as a Site Engineer
- Experience in management of construction projects
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented and ability to deliver under pressure
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] not later than 31 January 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs