View all 986 Jobs
Job vacancy Inventory Accountant
View all 986 Jobs
Accounting Jobs In Kenya.
Position: Inventory Accountant,
Industry: IT Solutions,
Salary: 30k – 40k,
Our client is in the IT solutions industry are they are looking to hire an accountant who will be responsible for their inventory management.
- Establishing and implementing inventory management policies and procedures.
- Lead and Perform daily weekly and monthly physical stock checks in the store and highlight variances to the management.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc inventory levels and consumption reports to all the relevant departments.
- Maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels at the warehouse
- Coordinate with accounts department and marketing department to ensure that all product costs are properly taken in the cost of sales and inventory costs.
- Responsible for communicating with all department managers and purchasing inventory levels and locations.
- Reviewing obsolete/redundant inventory to facilitate their removal from the warehouse.
- Assist in preparation and support of external audits engagements
- Assist with planning, execution, reconciliation, and financial reporting.
- Responsible for devising and maintaining all relevant financial records for the effective management of the finances of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that all bills and any other money owed by the organization are paid on time without incurring any surcharges, fines, or penalties.
- Responsible for preparing all instruments necessary for the payment of bills and other money owed by the organization including wages/salaries and expenses.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Head of the department for ensuring that all monies owed are collected promptly.
- He/she is responsible for recording and banking all money collected
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Head of departments for producing and presenting regular financial management reports to the CEO.
- Responsible for preparing the annual accounts of the organization.
- He/she is responsible for submitting the accounts to the external auditor
- He /she is responsible for administering the petty cash
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (with Accounting / Finance Major), Economics or Business Administration
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Inventory management.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Inventory Accountant) to [email protected] before or on Thursday 27th January 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs