View all 182 Jobs
Job vacancy Real Estate Sales Executives
View all 182 Jobs
Real Estate Sales Executives
Our client, a comprehensive Real Estate firm based in Nairobi, is looking to recruit Real Estate Sales Executives who will be responsible generating sales of properties with existing and new clients Prospect. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in Real Estate Sales.
- Generate sales of properties with existing and new clients Prospect.
- Follow up on new clients to increase the company’s client database.
- Develop and increases sales by following up on potential clients through inspections.
- Develop innovative ideas to boost sales.
- Accompany clients during their visit to all of their estates for inspection.
- Interview clients to know what type of properties they want.
- Coordinate closing of deals and signing of document schedule.
- To visit and show the company’s estates/products to prospective clients.
- Responsible to build and maintain an excellent relationship with clients on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, establish and maintain market strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Assess buyers’ needs and locate properties for their consideration.
- Advise on merits of properties and the terms of sale.
- Prepare and send weekly report to immediate supervisor.
- Relevant Diploma/Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 2-3 years’ sales experience in the Real Estate sector.
- Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships.
- Must be presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients.
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
- Must be aggressive with Good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs