View all 988 Jobs
Job vacancy Operations Manager
View all 988 Jobs
Logistics Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Operations Manager – Logistics,
Industry: Logistics Company,
Gross Salary: Ksh 200- Ksh 250k,
Our client is a logistics company seeking to hire an Operations Manager who will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operations of one of their Organisation lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. He/she will also be assisting their Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and helping promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organisation to improve operational and financial performance.
- Ensure management of vehicle fleet is in line with the company standards; ensure that appropriate allocation and safe use of vehicles is achieved throughout and ensure servicing and maintenance schedules are adhered to.
- Provide feedback through regular performance evaluations and ensure staff are held accountable in accordance to the Human Resource policies.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Communicate transportation information to customers or suppliers, using electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
- Ensure transport services are cost-efficient and reliable. Ensure the efficient coordination and timely delivery of supplies.
- Ensure systems are in place to effectively plan, coordinate and monitor staff travel.
- Directing and optimizing full order cycle.
- Interpret trends, analyze and review data. Provide meaningful logistics data to others in the organisation to aid customer service and improvements.
- Ensure metrics, reports and process documentation is available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, logistics, supply chain or accounting.
- Prior experience of working in logistics/supply chain/transportation function with a comprehensive knowledge of logistics processes and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage, coach and provide training for direct reports.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
N.B: Qualified Muslim men are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Manager – Logistics) to [email protected] on or before the 15th December 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs