Is Your Company Hiring? Click Here To Advertise Your Job
. Recruit Fast.
Project management Jobs In Kenya.Project Manager I , Majorel Kenya Limited. Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Director of PMO and BPM, Manages and oversees all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. Has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverable. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Experience
- Requires 0-2 years of related experience.
- Duties include coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to help deliver projects according to plan.
- The Junior Project Manager will focus on Project documentation (completing required templates) and communication (collecting project status information, meeting notes, reporting etc.)
How To Apply
- 4 year degree in Project Management or Business Administration (Candidates actively pursuing educational requirements may also be considered)
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Familiarity with MS Project software
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change
- Willing to travel and work overtime as business needs require
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of discipline
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies quickly
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Excellent PC knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT, Project and Visio)
- Knowledge of (and experience with) the various work streams within a contact center environment
Send your application through – [email protected]
Application Deadline – Applications to be reviewed on on a rolling basis. N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job.
Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here
. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?
. Check Out Best short Courses For You.