View all 988 Jobs
Job vacancy Graphics Designer
View all 988 Jobs
Graphics Designer Job
Graphic Design Jobs In Kenya.
Are you an achiever, a leader, a visionary and extremely talented in the Marketing industry? Do you love having fun with a purpose while making those around you look and feel great? Do you like exploring your potential, eliminating boundaries and pushing out the edges of what you can be? Are you passionate about brands and crazy about creating? Then Vivo might be your next career home! Our culture thrives in embracing diversity and rewarding performance in the workplace as well as emerging strong in the ever evolving world of fashion. Well, if you fit the profile, what are you waiting for? Proceed to the information below to find out more about our open roles!!
The Graphics designer is responsible for creating appealing visual communication in the most appropriate format agreed on. He/she shall assist in some photo editing when required.
- Designs should be of high quality, appealing and in accordance to brand/organization guidelines.
- High level attention to detail.
- High level creativity.
- He/she has to have a quick turnaround time that fits within the set deadlines.
- Create appealing graphics for website, marketing content, store communication, internal communication etc
- Interpret and transform concepts and ideas, sometimes developed by others, into descriptive visual materials in varying formats.
- Visualize and execute conceptual ideas within budgetary constraints and guidelines.
- Ensure that all designs are saved in the appropriate format and location.
- Upload finished designs to the relevant set locations and notify relevant parties.
NB : Please note, JD and responsibilities may change accordingly at any point in line with the needs of the brand and organization.
- Sensitive to business needs.
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and determined
- Have excellent design
- Have excellent technical and photographic skills
- Have good communication and people skills
- Has an Interest in Contemporary culture: fashion, design, photography, art etc.
- Has competent knowledge of design software i.e Photoshop, Lightroom, Indesign, etc
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Advanced Editing and Graphic Design Skills
Have read and understood the above job description and I understand that it will be used together with departmental OKRs to evaluate my performance.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] by December 20th, 2021. The subject of your email should be “ Graphics Designer ’’.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs