View all 988 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Agent
View all 988 Jobs
Sales Agent Job
Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Sales Agent,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
We are a fast growing disposable vape company and we are looking to hire Sales agents responsible for handling sales related matters and projects within Kenya.
We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products. The sales representative should have a strong understanding of the sales process, be good at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations and
Attending networking events, it’s essential that our sales Agent be passionate and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Develop and implement territory action plans through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Meeting dealers and customers in the market to promote company products.
- Reaching customers via product offering presentations to various groups.
- Selling and collecting monies (debt) owed to the company by the trade.
- Gathering market intelligence and communicating to the line managers.
- Business Development-Sourcing for new customers and growing the existing customers.
- Meet and exceed agreed set sales targets.
- Periodic products presentations to stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with existing and potential customers to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships.
- Carry-out market benchmarking activities to establish competitor product pricing, product offering, and other relevant market intelligence to review and ensure the company’s products meet customers’ expectations.
- Prospect, negotiate, and close new business opportunities in the market.
- Independently increase revenues by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies.
- Provide sales and customer service support to any assigned customers.
- Identifies business opportunities in new segments/regions and closes the call offering the right discounts that fall within company bands to grow market share.
- Reviving of dormant accounts by actively understanding the challenge and formulating the best way to reverse the status to the benefit of the company
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycles to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports and share them with the line supervisor.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the business.
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Sales & Marketing or its equivalent
- Diploma in Customer Care.
- Over 3-5 years in sales and above of Sales Experience
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Ability to inspire confidence and network.
- Project quantities and evaluation reports.
- Computer studies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Ability to deliver presentations tailored for clients
A Day powerful and interactive Sales Training Course covering Product Knowledge and Advanced selling skills to equip you in order to adequately cater for the modern client.
How to Apply:
To apply, share your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] and indicate the
subject Sales Agent.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs