Is Your Company Hiring? Click Here To Advertise Your Job
. Recruit Fast.
Driver Jobs In Kenya. Company Driver, Pesapal .
The position holder will be responsible for ensuring the safe transport of employees and delivery work related goods Key Responsibilities:
- Drive vehicles for official travel and business, or as requested by relevant authorities
- Drop off/pick up employees at meetings upon preauthorized request
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicles need and keep track of general maintenance schedules
- Arrange for minor repairs and vehicle servicing when necessary
- Check oil and tires properly and keep the vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
- Any other duties that may be prescribed by the relevant authorities
Skills and Abilities Required:
- A diploma in any field
- Valid BCED Class License with a PSC Certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
- Qualification in Vehicle Maintenance, Mechanics and Repairs is desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a driver and good driving record
- Must have passed suitability tests for drivers
How To Apply
- Excellent driving skills, understanding of the highway code,
- Good traffic judgment and good knowledge about car mechanics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Ability to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Physical fitness
- Honesty & Emotional Resilience
- Ability to work well in a team
Interested applicants for the above position should submit ONLY their C.V. and an application letter to [email protected]
, to be received by Wednesday, 8th December 2021. Certificates and testimonials need NOT be attached... N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job.
Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here
. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?
. Check Out Best short Courses For You.