View all 183 Jobs
Job vacancy Office Administrator
View all 183 Jobs
Our client, an Agribusiness organization based in Kitale, is looking to fill the position of Office Administrator . The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to the M.D and all the activities undertaken on the farm. He/she will be in charge of the smooth running of all administrative areas of the seed business and farm enterprise, ensuring that the senior management has access to real-time information on the financial and physical performance of the business. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Supervise day-to-day management of the office, ensuring quality and efficiency while reducing costs.
- Develop, review and ensure the smooth implementation of, and compliance with, administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate all administrative and legal matters.
- Preparing monthly payroll and submission documents for payment.
- Maintain staff leave roster and update payroll accordingly.
- Manage staff and casual employment contracts and individual personnel files ensuring that hard and soft copy staff folders are fully updated.
- Follow procurement procedures as per the SOP manual.
- Maintain an efficient and comprehensive filing system both digital and physical.
- Communicate with directors/senior staff on appointments, events and updates on a daily basis.
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of essential office equipment and stationery.
- Maintain farm records on crop production throughout the year.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Administration, Business, HR or Logistics.
- MUST be willing to work in Kitale.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, experience within the agri-business sector will be an added advantage.
- Should have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Have leadership skills.