View all 181 Jobs
Job vacancy Car Sales Consultant
View all 181 Jobs
Car Sales Consultant
Our client, a global bus and truck manufacturing company in the Automotive sector is looking to hire a Car Sales Consultant who will be charged with ensuring sustainable revenue growth by constantly maximizing market penetration, securing new consumers, expanding opportunities within the current customer base and delivering new product offerings. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience selling passenger cars.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate follow-up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
- Enforce company standards for sales operations and service levels.
- Communicate with clients to identify their product requirements and facilitate supply.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports.
- Attend marketing and networking events.
- Research the target market to generate leads.
- Achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Manager.
- Accurate, timely and complete data entry for sales onto the company system.
- Update the CRM and input information on customers.
- Work with the Marketing team to execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- MUST have prior working experience selling passenger cars.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in selling passenger cars.
- Knowledge in product promotion and merchandizing will be required.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST be an aggressive salesperson.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal-oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 7 Dec, 2021JOB BYSkills Geographic (K) Ltd
See all jobs