View all 1362 Jobs
Job vacancy Pension Officer
View all 1362 Jobs
Recours 4 Kenya
Organization Name: Masinde Muliro University of Science & Technology
Job Title: Pension Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Education
Staff Retirement Benefits Scheme
- In pursuit of its mission to provide excellent retirements benefits services through a sound and informed investment decisions to meet the needs of the members in a dynamic and competitive world.
- Masinde Muliro University of Science & Technology Staff Retirement Benefit Scheme invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant position on a three-year renewable contract.
Required Educational Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in actuarial science or business-related area and at least four (4) years’ work experience in Pension Scheme management.
- Skills necessary to do the job: financial management skills, decision making skills, interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills. Must be ICT Compliant.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Board of Trustees the incumbent will:
- Oversee the day-to-day pension management and the administration of funds.
- Implement pension policies and pension benefits packages.
- Ensure the pension scheme operates effectively and meets performance, quality and customer care targets, as well as comply with industry standards,
- Keep up to date with current statutory regulations and monitor changes in the legal environment to ensure compliance and optimal performance of the fund.
- Provide up to date reports to trustees and pension managers by contributing to annual pension reports.
- Make recommendations to improve the scheme in response to members’ feedback and scheme performance.
- Schedule meeting, prepare agenda and prepare minutes of committee and board meetings.
- Liaise with Finance, Human Resource departments and the Funds Managers to ensure that pension financial data is recorded and monitored appropriately.
- Provide up to date information and briefing to university staff on pension matters.
How to Apply
- Application should be addressed to
MMUST Pension Scheme
P.O. Box 190,
- to reach him on or before 09 July 2021
- A PDF single Soft Copy file to be sent to:
- [email protected]
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs