View all 837 Jobs
Job vacancy Social Media Specialist Jobs In Kenya May
View all 837 Jobs
Social Media Specialist Jobs In Kenya May
Social Media Specialist Job, Current Communications Jobs,
VACANCY: SOCIAL MEDIA OPERATIONS SPECIALIST,
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATELY,
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Mlolongo.
- Overseeing company social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok.
- Creating and posting new posts for company on the social media accounts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages daily.
- Interacting with fans on our social media platforms, replying to comments and messages daily. 4. Shooting at least one short film weekly and sharing it to our social media platforms. 5. Conducting interactive activities on social media platforms, contacting winners, gift delivery and photo feedback.
- Analyzing social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity within social media space.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 10th May 2021 clearly stating the subject heading “Social Media Operations Specialist”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here . It's FREE
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs