View all 817 Jobs
Job vacancy Social Media Executive Jobs In Kenya 2021
View all 817 Jobs
Social Media Executive Jobs In Kenya 2021
Social Media Executive Job, Latest Communication Jobs,
Title: Social Media Executive,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our Client is one of the leading companies in Kenya with Interests in Image Consultancy. They seek to hire a Social Media Executive who is vibrant, Innovative and Creative to create an interactive online presence for the company. S/he will be involved in managing the company’s online presence by developing a winning strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Create brand awareness by actively engaging in different social media platforms and keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Meet clients face to face and engage for business
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and coordinate actions on the digital front.
- Create editorial calendars and digital schedules.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account by providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
Skills & Qualifications
- A Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, PR or any other related field of study
- 3 years Experience in Online Marketing
- Must have experience in Adobe and Photoshop
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
- Must be willing to do field sales and online sales.
- Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate (Should not copy and paste any work).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self – motivated, confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious, hard working and creative, willing to see himself/herself first as a MOVER and thereafter as a digital marketing executive.
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply
NB: Should be ready to start immediately
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Social Media Executive ) to [email protected] before 13th May 2021 .N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here . It's FREE
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 8 May, 2021JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
See all jobs