View all 824 Jobs
Job vacancy Systems Developer Jobs Kenya (60-90K)
View all 824 Jobs
Systems Developer Jobs Kenya (60-90K)
Navision Systems Developer Job, Current IT Jobs,
Title: Navision Systems Developer – D365 Business Central/NAV,
Gross Salary: 60k – 90k,
Our client is an ICT company offering different IT solutions. They seek to hire a Systems Developer – D365 Business Central/NAV. The successful candidate will be expected to design solutions and implement them using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform. The ERP Developer will also troubleshoot and resolve NAV related support requests. Responsibilities also include conducting needs and gap analysis, consulting, data migration, compiling client requirements, and preparing Documentations.
- Systems analysis and feasibility study regarding user requirements.
- Design, Configure, develop, implement, and maintain enhancements in Ms Dynamics NAV.
- Training of End Users and carrying out User Acceptance testing.
- Present solutions developed to Quality assurance team for vetting.
- Conduct Data Migration for new projects.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize and improve business processes as well as provide business value-added solutions that accelerate business strategy.
- Administer Security and Access protocols to Dynamics NAV.
- Provides Ad Hoc support
- Create training manuals as well as documentation of enhancements and object releases.
- Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end user support
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality
- Work with the Project Managers, Business Analyst and Consultants to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task
- Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed budgets and timelines
- Creation of technical documentation for all customizations and integrations
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a BBIT.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in developing solutions with Microsoft Dynamics NAV on 2016 or newer versions or similar related experience and training in programming development for Dynamics 365 applications.
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365, SQL, SAP, or NetSuite is a big plus.
- Preferred working knowledge of C/AL programming language. Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration and Maintenance fundamentals.
- Experience working with common third-party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV.
- Outstanding communication and administration skills are a must.
- Excellent presentation and strong interpersonal skills are required.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Navision Systems Developer – D365 Business Central/NAV) to [email protected] before Tue 9th March 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here . It's FREE
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Apr, 2021JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
See all jobs