View all 824 Jobs
Job vacancy Project Manager Jobs In Kenya (75-100K)
View all 824 Jobs
Project Manager Jobs In Kenya (75-100K)
Project Manager Job, Latest Project Management Jobs,
Project Manager – Coworking Space,
Salary: 75k – 100k (Plus commissions),
Our client is an established Real Estate company offering premium real estate solutions. They seek to hire a Project Manager to handle leasing and management of premier co-working spaces and high end office suites. The incumbent will be tasked with giving a great member experience while executing sales and operational tasks with excellence.
- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organizations.
- Running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles.
- Seek out information about the business and personal objectives of tenant organizations and their individual members.
- Resolve issues between members quickly and in a manner that diffuses tension among different teams.
- Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh ideas are welcome.
- Be knowledgeable about co-working space membership contracts and guidelines, explain these to prospective clients.
- Oversee new member on-boarding and member moves out of the space.
- Build a quarterly calendar of co-working events that engages all stakeholders and appreciation events (e.g., happy hours and themed parties)
- Grow pipeline of Future members: Lead generation and sales-related events
- Identify and network with external event organizers and encourage them to use our event space.
- Proactively work on achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing.
- Conduct tours for prospective members
- Ensure that new members will fit with the co-working protocols including culture dynamics and mission
- Manage all building operations to the satisfaction of members
- Maximize up-time and availability of key facilities assets like the Wifi network, kitchen, printers/copiers
- Keep members aware of facilities issues that may impact them
- Submit maintenance tickets for repairs to the facility and key equipment.
- Ensure cleaning is conducted to specifications
- Manage a team to achieve the community, sales and facilities goals stated above
- Be responsible for the professional development of each team member
- Conduct regular meetings with the entire team to ensure members are aligned on key initiatives and performance goals
Experience and Requirements
- Degree in Hospitality Management or Sales and Marketing
- 2-4 years’ experience with increasing responsibility in either a sales or customer service role
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Highly technically capable. Able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on
- Experience managing corporate social media campaigns
- Interest in working independently with only occasional interactions with the owners
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak additional language is a plus.
- A high level ethics, empathy and dependability
How to Apply
Please send your CV (only) quoting the job title in the email subject (Project Manager – Coworking Space) to [email protected] before 8th March 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here . It's FREE
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Apr, 2021JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
See all jobs