View all 824 Jobs
Job vacancy Theatre Nurse Jobs Kenya
View all 824 Jobs
Theatre Nurse Jobs Kenya
Theatre Nurse Job, Current Medical Jobs,
About the role
The position holder is expected to provide general nursing care to patients suffering from general medical or surgical conditions.
- Responsible for high standard quality patient care,
- Apply critical thinking skills to Interpret, analyse data to identify patient needs/deteriorating patient and escalate concerns.
- Be accountable for judicious and efficient use of resources i.e. accurate and timely billing of ward stock, medications and consumables.Care for complex equipment through proper use, cleaning, storage and report any malfunctioning equipment
- Able to work effectively in conjunction with clinical and non-clinical staff and family, to contribute to the delivery of high quality healthcare.
- Assist in emergency nursing procedures as appropriate.
- Accept responsibilities delegated by the Nurse in Charge or team leader.
- Participate in data collection and monitoring of identified unit based quality indicators.
- Mature and confident to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Build a positive multidisciplinary working relationship, respecting and valuing the contributions made by others and acting in a considerate, helpful and inclusive manner at all times.
- Diploma KRCHN, KRN, KRM, BSN.
- Peri-Operative Specialty qualification will be an added advantage
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Proficient in English and Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are kindly encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters to [email protected] clearly indicating on the subject of the email the position applied for, on or before 11th March, 2021
Please note that M. P. Shah Hospital does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, pre-employment medical examinations or any other fees).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here . It's FREE
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Apr, 2021JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
See all jobs