View all 824 Jobs
Job vacancy Critical Care Nurse Jobs In Kenya March
View all 824 Jobs
Critical Care Nurse Jobs In Kenya March
Critical Care Nurse Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
About the role
The position holder is expected to provide general nursing care to Critical Patients.
- Assess patients and develop care plans based on patients’ needs.
- Document and validate all assessment data in the appropriate charts.
- Safely administer and monitor medications given.
- Demonstrate appropriate practice on infection prevention and control.
- Prepare for and assist Doctors to perform various procedures within the scope of practice.
- Prepare the patient for various diagnostic tests within the scope of practice.
- Identify patient and family education needs and implements appropriate teaching.
- Provide a safe environment for patients, family, and stakeholders.
- Participate in continual nursing education and quality improvement.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exercise teamwork and collaboration in all spheres of practice.
- Demonstrate a high level of respect, dignity, integrity, and trust.
- Be responsible and accountable for your own practice.
- Adhere to professional standards and ethics as required by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Diploma from a recognized school of nursing or University
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) and ACLS.
- Higher diploma in Critical Care Course.
- 0-2 years of continuous clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital.
- Ability to identify the needs of the ICU patient and to plan effective interventions.
- Ability to operate equipment used in care delivery in ICU.
- Knowledge of the wide range of medications used in ICU.
- Familiar with unit policies, procedures, and care protocols.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are kindly encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters to [email protected] clearly indicating on the subject of the email the position applied for, on or before 11th March, 2021
Please note that M. P. Shah Hospital does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, pre-employment medical examinations or any other fees).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here . It's FREE
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Apr, 2021JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
See all jobs