View all 824 Jobs
Job vacancy Procurement & Accounts Clerk Kenyan
View all 824 Jobs
Procurement & Accounts Clerk Kenyan
Procurement & Accounts Clerk Job, Procurement Jobs 2021,
About the role
The holder of the position is expected to maintain an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
- Call suppliers and get quotations.
- Do LPO’s once the capex form has been approved.
- Update on the requirements for capex from the departments daily.
- Update the Capex Monthly.
- Do the GRN’s for items received.
- Issue items to respective departments.
- Ensure that items are tagged.
- Record and provide all invoices for approval and forward them for payment processing.
- Follow up on all outstanding ordering of invoices from departments.
- Do weekly updates on undelivered LPO’s.
- Do weekly updates on GRN’s not finalized from items delivered.
- Update database of supplier’s contacts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all documents are filed by performing sequential checks on all files closed for the month.
- Prepare official letters for suppliers for recommendation when necessary.
- Summarize the monthly capex against the budget.
- Ensure the asset register is updated and up to date with the current prices of the older assets purchased.
- Assist the projects team with the ongoing project
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- IT proficient.
- Previous experience in an accounts office.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum of at least one year of experience working in a similar position.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are kindly encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters to [email protected] clearly indicating on the subject of the email the position applied for, on or before 11th March, 2021
Please note that M. P. Shah Hospital does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, pre-employment medical examinations or any other fees).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here . It's FREE
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Apr, 2021JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
See all jobs