View all 131 Jobs
Job vacancy Technical Sales Manager
View all 131 Jobs
Technical Sales Manager
Our client, a group of companies based in Nairobi that is in different sectors i.e Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager who will be responsible business development activities related to sales and marketing via researching and developing marketing opportunities and implementation of sales and marketing plans and strategies. The successful candidate be responsible for overseeing and tracking the lease and rental assets in the company’s portfolio. Additionally, the ideal candidate Must have 3 years’ experience in the automotive Industry ideally dealing with Forklifts.
- Present and sell company products and services to a current and potential client.
- Making effective sales representations to prospective clients.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports and action plans.
- Successful promote the company’s interests, increase market share and grow product sales.
- Ensuring that targets are met within the budgeting profits margins.
- Developing and implementing strategies on increasing revenue.
- Protection, growth and development of the already existent client base.
- Liaison and negotiations with product manufacturers and thereafter making orders and requisition.
- Ensuring that inquiries and proposals materialize.
- Ensure clients’ inquiries and requests are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and evaluating competitor activity, provision of market information and intelligence.
- Conduct market surveys, identification and pursuance of market opportunities locally to improve access.
- Organization of interactive programs to disseminate market information.
- Management and submission of tenders, RFIs RFPs and EOIs.
- Making accurate and rapid cost calculations and providing clients with quotations.
- Maintain credible and easy-to-use archival and retrieval systems.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics).
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite / Computer Proficiency.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in automotive selling or dealing with Forklifts.
- Ability to work with and within a team, with ability and openness to learn as well as teach.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Good in customer service relations.
- Must have strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
- Be Analytical and pays attention to detail.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 16 Apr, 2021JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
See all jobs