View all 145 Jobs
Job vacancy Receivable/Payable Accountant
View all 145 Jobs
Our client, a family-owned but independently run Dairy food processing company is seeking to recruit the expertise of a Receivable/Payable Accountant to be based in their Nyamira office. He/she will be responsible for maintaining the billing system and resolving collections of payments. The successful candidates Must have at least 3 years’ working experience as a Payable/receivable Accountant conversant with sage. Previous experience in a manufacturing company will be an added advantage.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records according to the work assigned.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner as assigned.
- Daily entry of key data of financial transactions in the database as assigned from time to time.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Proper documentation of accounting records.
- Inform your supervisor and compile reports/summaries on the activity area.
- Function in accordance with established standards, and procedures and applicable laws.
- Constantly update records.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or relevant certification is a plus advantage.
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
- Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks.
- Data entry and word processing skills.
- Proper Organizational skills.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs