View all 772 Jobs
Job vacancy Auto-Electrician
View all 772 Jobs
Auto-Electrician Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya October 2020,
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 – Auto Elec.
Reports To: Workshop Supervisor / Workshop Manager,
The Job holder (Auto Electrician) will diagnose and repair vehicles’ electrical faults. He/She will work on all vehicle electrical systems and components, including ignition, fuel injection, engine management systems, anti-lock braking, battery, wiring, charging systems, heating, air conditioning systems, lighting and indicators.
- Maintenance and repair of varied electrical systems on a diverse range of plant equipment, heavy vehicles and passenger vehicles.
- Overhaul of various starter motors and alternators on a diverse range of plant equipment, heavy vehicles and passenger vehicles.
- Battery storage, handling and maintenance.
- Electronic circuit board diagnosis and repair.
- Stock control of the electrical service section.
- Electrical schematic plan modifications.
- Ensures that actual hours worked are in line with targets set.
- Ensuring the safe working environment of the auto electrical work area.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by superiors.
- 3 Years’ experience as an Auto Electrician for all types of vehicles both in the workshop and on site.
- National Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment.
- Excellent knowledge about motor technology.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understands high level of safety in the workshop and sites.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and good concentration skills.
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to [email protected] closing date for receiving applications is 21/10/2020.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs