Job vacancy Finance Administrator
View all 161 Jobs
Our client, a Global Steam System Engineering Company is looking for a Finance Administrator to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services. The successful candidate will work alongside the Finance Manager to ensure accurate and timely input of all transactions for the preparation of financial statements. The ideal candidate Must have at least 3 years’ accounting experience and exposure to JD Edwards .
- Perform day to day processing of financial transactions.
- Preparation and issuing of invoices.
- Assist with debt collection.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare all balance sheet reconciliations for the Finance Manager review.
- Prepare period end journals for prepayments, accruals, and depreciation.
- Ensure statutory deductions.
- Assist Finance Manager with day to day activities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related course.
- CPA (K).
- 3-4 years’ accounting experience.
- Must have experience working with JD Edwards.
- Must have Advanced Excel package skills.
- High proficiency in data organization, filtering, as well as combining functions.
- Proactive and customer focussed.
- Strong ability to organize work schedules.
- Efficient in communicating both orally and in writing with all levels of staff.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to prioritize tasks and perform multiple duties simultaneously.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 14 Nov, 2020JOB BYSummit Recruitment & Search Ltd
See all jobs