Job vacancy Quality Assurance/Quality Controller
View all 163 Jobs
Quality Assurance/Quality Controller
Our client, manufacturers of edible oils and fats are looking to recruit a QA/QC System Manager to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate MUST have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position and have formal training in Food Quality Control. In addition, he/she MUST maintain high levels of food safety compliance in order to ensure the company’s continued excellence in quality.
- Plan, implement and coordinate quality controls/assurance for all company good/products both incoming and outgoing.
- Manage all receipts, on processes and dispatches to ensure the standard is attained.
- Monitor and control raw and packaging materials being received or dispatched.
- Monitor product quality and advice production crew accordingly.
- Monitor, enforce and implement the company’s management systems and legal product compliance.
- Determine/Manage the human resources and materials required to meet expected departmental results.
- Work out, review and implement standard operating procedures for quality controls and ensuring OP is adhered to.
- Monitor quality standards of products between companies and third parties.
- Prepare and maintain documentation to conform to the statutory regulatory and operational procedures.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including operating procedures, distribution, and management.
- Spearhead internal audits and keep records of the same.
- Any other duties that shall be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a relevant Bachelors’ Degree.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Must have formal training in Food Quality Control.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and results-oriented.
- Must have a strong personality, exude confidence, authority and focused.
- Must be knowledgeable in ISO 22000, ISO 90001 & HACCP Certification awareness.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 14 Nov, 2020JOB BYSummit Recruitment & Search Ltd
See all jobs